Sunday 28 August 2011

The 'another day' had come and gone. I was better today than I had been the last few days since I started my menses. The hormone had finally settled down, I think! My appetite is less fierce and the cravings are more manageable and kept banked. The weight had gone down to 64.3 this evening and not strayed beyond 65kg. Thank You ALlah!

For iftar today, we bought 2 packets of beriyani, a murtabak and fried chicken from our neighborhood-friendly Mamak shop. I had 1/3 of the murtabak minus the skin, lots of the salad (cucumber, pineapple, mango, onion)and 2 slices of the kuih bakar MG had kindly packed for me this morning. Hopefully that would be all I eat tonight and maybe another apple later before I go to bed. I drank lots of plain water, coffee with stevia and milk; and green tea as well.

It is the 29th night of Ramadhan. I am sad because Ramadhan is leaving us so soon. This year I really felt that time just flew by in a blink of an eye.I face the coming Eid with mixed emotion, spritually as well as diet-cally! Eid is a religious occasion which has a festive air about it, and that means lots and lots of food! High starch and sugar kind of food. It really will be a challenge for me to go through this one week without overeating. Well, lets hope the buffer I have had with this Hcg diet will help me through this.

Have a blessed Eid! Eat as healthily as you can!

1 comment: