Thursday 25 August 2011

Hungry Like A wolf!

I gave up! I tried sleeping, staying out of the house, drinking gallons of water + acv, exercising, locking myself in my room but to no avail. I am still very ,very hungry! I have had periods before and had been ravenous before but nothing like this! So much so, I took a saucer and filled it up with whatever cookies (chocolate chips, pineapple tarts, crunchy oatmeal cookies) that I had a hankering for and sat down at the kitchen table with a tall glass of ice water and had my fill. Of course, once that stupid idiotic lust had been fulfilled I felt really stupid and also like throwing up. But it did the trick and I stopped wanting to eat for at least 4 hours after that. I am such a glutton!

My next meal was around 630pm when I fed my two tots with the Mee Goreng Mamak I made for iftar. The noodles stir fried with chili, eggs, shrimp and lots of vegetables did nothing for me though. Neither does my Fish in chili sauce. I just ate the left over vegetables my kids wouldn't eat and had a glass of warm green tea for dinner. I am still superfull. Most probably from the sugar overload with the cookies.



I am hoping to fast tomorrow. Maybe its wishful thinking as my period usually runs on for about 5-6 days but I can still hope and pray, right? Not just for stopping my eating binge but also to grasp whatever is left of this Ramadhan! 

How was your iftar? Hope it wasn't as calorie-leadened as it was mine!

1 comment:

  1. U kidding me? Mine was calorie plus cholesterol!

    ReplyDelete